The best butt-shaping exercises are squats.
Target: Your glutes, thighs, and center.
Squats packed into a 28-day challenge can be the right choice for you to quickly and effectively shape your butt. This plan can be followed with regular workouts (running or lower body workouts) or doing it as a special workout. These exercises can even be performed at a coffee break as it will only take you 5 minutes for a session.
The First Week
The arms out Counterbalance Squat
– The starting position is standing in front of the chair, with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms outstretched in front to help balance the weight.
– Squat until the butt comes in contact with the seat surface – but do not sit down.
– As you go down, make sure your knees stay above your toes.
– Returning to the starting position, push off your heels and squeeze your buttocks.
1st Day – 20 Reps
2nd Day – 30 reps
3rd Day – rest
4th Day – 20 reps
5th Day – 30 reps
6th Day – 40 reps
7th Day – rest
The Second Week
The Deep Box Squat
– Repeat the movements from the previous exercise except that your hands are held behind your head and not stretched out in front of you.
– For this exercise, choose a low chair so you can squat deeper.
– Each subsequent day, continue to descend deeper until you squat and your thighs are parallel (or lower) to the ground when you are at the bottom of the squat.
8th Day – 30 Reps
9th Day – 40 reps
10th Day – rest
11th Day – 30 reps
12th Day – 40 reps
13th Day – 50 reps
14th Day – rest
The Third Week
No Chair Counterbalance Power
– Exercise the same as the first week, but without a chair
– Keep your arms outstretched for counterbalance.
– The squat should be down until your thighs are parallel to the ground or lower
– Keep your torso straight and up and your chest upright
– The lower you go into the squat, the more efficient it is
15th Day – 20 Reps
16th Day – 30 reps
17th Day – rest
18th Day – 20 reps
19th Day – 30 reps
20th Day – 40 reps
21st Day – rest
The Fourth Week
No Chair Full Power Squat
– The squat should be the same as in week 3 – except that you will be holding your hands behind your head and not in front of you.
– Keep your torso upright, squeeze your buttocks toward you, push your torso through your heels, and squat as low as possible
22nd Day – 30 Reps
23rd Day – 40 reps
24th Day – rest
25th Day – 30 reps
26th Day – 40 reps
27th Day – 50 reps
28th Day – rest
After the fourth week, your shape of a but should be much better and squats will become so much more effective.